The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Main bearing question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squirrel8811

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 5, 2008
Springfield, Missouri
Ok so I order bearings for my 95 GST from work. I pull the motor and what do you know there is a big reman sticker on the back. Now the main bearings I have dont fit because of the split washer design. I can not get the bearings through work anymore and I just wanted to know where is a good place to get them. I looked at extreme psi and I think they have what im needing but there is a universal pic and I want to make sure this is the correct one before I order it.

EXTREME PSI : Your #1 Source for In Stock Performance Parts - Topline Main Bearings : Mitsubishi Eclipse 7 Bolt

The part im needing is MBMI24 correct?

I will tomorrow. I was just hoping that someone got bearings from them so I could get an answer tonight so I could order them. But oh well. Sucks I was hoping to get the pistons in tonight.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back