The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

It's Meetin' Time Once Again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my car has been dangerously overheating so I got to fix that before I can go anywhere.
Link saw 240 yesterday, Scared the shit outta me.

ROFLROFL I've seen 240 nearly every day this summer with the heat we've had. The new rad cooled it down though and now it hardly hits 200 while I'm moving. I still gotta fab up something to direct the air to the rad better tho. My fmic is small but still blocks a lot of the rad. I think I'm at the point where I kinda wish it would just blow up so I'd have an excuse to rebuild it. Somehow I got a freak of a DSM and it just won't let go. I'm pretty sure my turbo is about to crap out on me too. It sounds like its supercharged if I get on it before its fully warmed up but it's not smoking or burning any oil at all so I just don't worry about it.

I may have 2 more DSMs with me for the meet. One is running already but I gotta fix a few little things when the parts come in and the other just fired up today but still needs a bit of tweaking too so we'll see. Both 1ga's too! Gotta rep the flip ups this time around. Too many 2g's last time :hellyeah:

alotta dsm's...hope they all show up :p

if my count is correct, including guests...im at 18.

CONFIRMED:
etay89
thatblondechik
98mitsubishigst
nek
housegsx
Fixxxer1
jusmx141
Rex2342 (and 2 potentials)
jmdst28
ctnedzelski (and a dsm buddy. woot)
995eclipsegs
CurtC
OdysseyBMX819
GripNGo (and another dsm'er)

NOT-SO-MUCH:
pitt97gsx (outta town)

18's a good number....giggity. :D

So if 18 are confirmed, are we looking at four or five to actually show?

if you show up, everyone will. LOL well last meet was 10..and only 5 showed...so i'm projecting 9 (which is still good in my eyes)

...and i think we officially need a grill LOL

my bad dude. i've been busy and obviously..tuners has been pretty skiddish lately

August 22nd in the parking lot ACROSS from Best Buy by Monroeville Mall. 7pm is the time.

CONFIRMED:
etay89
thatblondechik
98mitsubishigst
nek
housegsx
Fixxxer1
jusmx141
Rex2342
jmdst28

NOT-SO-MUCH:
pitt97gsx (outta town)

You can count me in this time, though Ill probably be drivin the jeep or the WRX. Im going through some bad dsm withdraw here. :ohdamn: I saw way too many nice GST and GSX's when i was in Ocean city this last weekend as they were having the DUB car show, It only made my problem worse LOL.

I'm new to tuners but, I am totally down for the meet on the
22nd. I met "98mitsubishigst" down prp about 2 or 3 weeks ago and talked to him about tuners and decided to make a profile LOL.. Anyways getting off topic def count me in for sure for the meet guys!

Eric, you should change the title of this thread to biggest meet in Western PA

it's only a big meet if all these people show...and if it's like the last one, I won't get my hopes up. i also got to realize that some people may not show in a dsm, so it may just be strictly dsm'ers, i'm not sure.

oh be smart. bring a cooler and lawn chairs

Total DSM people (est): 21
Total DSM cars (est): 20

CONFIRMED:
etay89
thatblondechik
98mitsubishigst
nek
housegsx
Fixxxer1
jusmx141
Rex2342 (and 2 potentials)
jmdst28
995eclipsegs
CurtC
OdysseyBMX819
GripNGo (and another dsm'er)
98boostedGSX
Jcrozz13
justin97

NOT-SO-MUCH:
pitt97gsx (outta town)

I found out yesterday that I don't work Sunday, so I should be at the meet as long as there's no rain.

Brg the subbie

We'll its my GF's younger brothers car, Shouldnt be a Prob since I have alot of blood sweat and tears poured into it. He couldnt turn a wrench to save his life ROFL. We will see hopefully he finally got it tuned this week.

We'll its my GF's younger brothers car, Shouldnt be a Prob since I have alot of blood sweat and tears poured into it. He couldnt turn a wrench to save his life ROFL. We will see hopefully he finally got it tuned this week.
Sounds like me when I first got my car
As long as hes learnin and hes letting you drive it :thumb:

Sounds like me when I first got my car
As long as hes learnin and hes letting you drive it :thumb:

The prob is he's not learning he just has me do it LOL. Hey I can't complain sweat equity earns me the right to use his car whenever i want till i can find a DSM or trade my Jeep for one.

We'll its my GF's younger brothers car, Shouldnt be a Prob since I have alot of blood sweat and tears poured into it. He couldnt turn a wrench to save his life ROFL.
Do you work on his junk while he's in the house shaving his legs? Put a wrench in his hand, show him which way it turns, and get him working on it. Saves you from doing it all yourself.

can't wait until Sunday,hope it doesn't rain! I know pittsburgh pretty well, but where exactly is the best buy? i know where the monroeville mall is and water front and all those places just need alittle directions oin where the best buy is?

The Best Buy is on the loop around the Monroeville mall.

Do you work on his junk while he's in the house shaving his legs? Put a wrench in his hand, show him which way it turns, and get him working on it. Saves you from doing it all yourself.

LOL im trying hes just not the sharpest tool in the shed. he has trouble picking out metric from standard sockets. Besides once I get another dsm he Knows he's on his own LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back