The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Installed Hks Turbo Timer . Now Car Wont Start ?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gallina

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 21, 2004
new brunswick, New_Jersey
Hey i just finished installing my hks turbo timer . I used the HKS wiring harness for my DSM. SO basicly all i did was plug in my hks harness to my ignition harness ground the black wire to the ecu bolt . and run the grey wire and splice it into the green/red ebrake wire. I turned the key to on in the ignition and the lites turn on and there is power to the TT but my car wont start ?. then when i take the key out it does a 2min countdown and then the lites and shit turn off. like if i have the ac on u can hear it untill the 2min is done counting down . what could be the problem ? if my connections on the ebrake splice arent that great could it b a problem ?

thanks in advanced

Find another ground, you might be grounding out the ECU so it's not getting power, but the TT is. Find another bolt to ground to and you should be good to go.

Also, don't ever half ass conections. If it's not good, re-do it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back