The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Headliner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knoob

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 10, 2002
Ridgeland, Mississippi
my headliner is falling. i was wondering how hard is this gonna be?

my friend has some glue shit you spray on and the take a board or something and rub it back on...

anyone ever done this? any tips?

it's only like $40 dollars for a brand new headliner... your better off just getting a new one instead of messing with repairing it... that is what i would do, i guess it depends on your budget...

You're gonna want to replace with new headliner fabric.Headliner fabric has a foam backing, when already installed headliners fall, the fabric usually seperates from the foam backing.You can reglue it, but its very easy for the glue to soak through the fabric(since the foam backing is missing) and it will turn out like shit.Either way, when you glue it, spray a SMALL amount of glue on both surfaces to be glued, let dry for about 5 min(BEFORE you stick together), then stick together.

xBOOSTx said:
it's only like $40 dollars for a brand new headliner... your better off just getting a new one instead of messing with repairing it... that is what i would do, i guess it depends on your budget...

Are you sure? Who sells it for just $40? I was thinking it can't be cheap.

Or are you talking about just the fabric?

AWDPetmitsu said:
Are you sure? Who sells it for just $40? I was thinking it can't be cheap.

i wanna know to now....

i meant just for the new fabric, it's like 20-30 for the headliner fabric ($8-$15 a yard)which come with the padding attached, you could most likely find it at a fabric store...

i wouldn't try and use the old one...

im gonna glass mine and mount my 6x9's in custom molded pods right behinde the head rests aimed down at about a 45 degree angle move my sunroof switch interior lights and then glass my visors

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back