The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

call out for dsm friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

911gdsmboostin

Proven Member
Sep 5, 2014
Irwin, Pennsylvania
just callin out for new friends. I my self am new to the dsm world and just wanted to see who's out their maybe hang out get some tips could use a helping hand in knowledge I am mechanically incline my self just don't know a lot about dsms and learning as I go so far have learned a great deal from online forums and just asking around to people parting out cars but just looking to try to make new friends in my area who have these cars and can relate to. im outside of Pittsburgh Westmorland allagheny county areas Monroeville Greensburg Irwin areas. anyone down for hanging out or just bullshitting let me know.

Nice to meet you. I'm down the Greensburg area alot, but from Leechburg about a half hour away. There's a few of us from the area on here.

wow and for while I though I was all along LOL besides the people I met up Pittsburgh raceway park, I reside in Irwin my self, don't really do to much besides work, or work on my car LOL and being my gf isn't big on going to anything car related it be nice to have some ppl around that did. btw im Brian

I was just working in irwin. But I know of a few guys that live right in that area, I'm sure if they look on this section they'll respond. My fiance is from penn Trafford, so I'm there on some weekends. Your more than welcome to come out to the garage, it's out by Leechburg.

yea I see sum guy in Irwin all the time now he has a tan or goldish plymoth lazer or somthin and yeah maybe ill have to come out and say hi LOL what kind of gurage you have? and where it at?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Me and my brother have a DSM garage in Jefferson Hills, Pa (South Hills area) Come down and hang if you are ever in the area

WOW!!! I live in Carnegie, and I HAVE to see this, is this heaven?

Me and my brother have a DSM garage in Jefferson Hills, Pa (South Hills area) Come down and hang if you are ever in the area

That's a nice garage. I can't keep a car long enough to get a collection like that. I'm always selling one to get another or buying one to save it and bring it back to life, then sell it for someone else to enjoy.

Hey you guys still in pittsburgh? Buying a 99 eclipse next week, new to the dsm game.

What up guys it's about time my car is getting back in the road after an unnessary total rebuild.. ( wants out weight the needs.. LOL ) but it's about ready to get back on the road new and improved and I been missing out on alot of fun time in the car so who else gonna want to get out here shortly just gotta replace oil shaft seal again... and redo some odds and ends and some fronto end parts and I'll be ready to roll

Omg that garage......welcome to dsm heaven.....I need to know the paint code for that blue talon

Also are any of you guys running dsmlink by chance. ....I may need some help with something from a local dsmer

Well here is my issue....a couple days ago my wife managed to set off the car alarm on my car which I did not have a remote for because the previous owner neither gave me a keyfob nor mentioned that it had an alarm system. Well after starting the car did not shut the alarm off in order to get it to stop screaming in my neighborhood at 11pm I was forced to pop off the battery negative terminal. Since I am tuned with v2 doing this wiped my tune out. The previous owner did email me a copy of the tune that was on the csr however he did not give me the dsmlink cable and he does not even know if he still has the cable......im hoping there is someone close enough to help me get my saved tune back on mu ecu so I can at least drive my car until it gets parked for the winter and upgraded to v3 (if I cant find a cable for sale)

Ellwood city and ya I could make it......on a tow truck LOL now the car will start sputter a little and fall on its face......im assuming since it has rc 780cc injectors and awalbro pump the ar is most likely running rich as hell

another question about dsm link....is it possible to open up a saved tune without the car being connected to see how everything is setup? Cuz I tried that today and when try to open it it fails

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back