The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Bored. Needs to meet new Dsmers =D

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

its damn sexy, but i'll pass. what's the point of taking someone else's work? no pride in that.
Well then pull the shit off this car and put it on another one!

I'd just be happy to find a rust-free 1G in this shape, let alone a modded rust-free 1G that runs 10's for what most guys are asking for their hacked-up 16G cars.

Well then pull the shit off this car and put it on another one!

I'd just be happy to find a rust-free 1G in this shape, let alone a modded rust-free 1G that runs 10's for what most guys are asking for their hacked-up 16G cars.

Coming from the guy with like 12 dsms LOL. No I understand the logic, but I jus prefer cars that are as close to stock as possible

Coming from the guy with like 12 dsms LOL. No I understand the logic, but I jus prefer cars that are as close to stock as possible
That's the difference between owning a 10-second car and a 15-second car. ;)

Actually I think that the car I listed above looks quite stealthy for being a 10-second beast. Hell he's even rocking stock steelies! Under the hood = all business.

That's the difference between owning a 10-second car and a 15-second car. ;)

Actually I think that the car I listed above looks quite stealthy for being a 10-second beast. Hell he's even rocking stock steelies! Under the hood = all business.

Oh dont get me wrong. a 10-second 1ga for $6k? I would definitely scoop it up..but really to me, its like finding da vinci, kicking his ass, and claiming the mona lisa as my own work.

besides, there's still alot i don't know about DSM's. i'd like to consider myself as a person who knows the basics on how to atleast 'get by', but if i got into it with say...a wiseman on here...i wanna know what the hell i'm doing, talking about, etc.

but i AM going to atlanta in a few days..maybe i'll get lucky, find a gsx, and drive home in it LOL.

but i AM going to atlanta in a few days..maybe i'll get lucky, find a gsx, and drive home in it LOL.
The only chance you'll have at finding a truly rust-free DSM these days is to head to Virginia or further south. You're apparently aware of this from your first two DSM purchases, so I know you're on the right track. :thumb:

The only chance you'll have at finding a truly rust-free DSM these days is to head to Virginia or further south. You're apparently aware of this from your first two DSM purchases, so I know you're on the right track. :thumb:

hence why i'm going to atlanta later tonight. well not to scope out dsms...but for vacation. but of course it will be on my mind;)

and rust free..yeah i doubt it..but as long as there isnt any rocker/strut tower rust (or not an excessive amount of it), then its good for me. as long as there's no maf changes, turbo/fuel pump/injector swaps or no recirculation..then its good for me.

the best part. when i return, my flight goes from atlanta...to fort lauderdale :cool:..and im there for 6 hours haha

man..ive seen a ton of 2g convertibles and 2g's period down here..lotta ricey hondas LOL. like in a 30 min span, i saw 8 dsm's...lovin it LOL

Would anyone seriously buy an overpriced high-mileage car from a dealer that starts their listing with:

CALL NUR OR TXT 404-786-0098
WE GOT BANK FINANCING AVAILABLE AND CASH GIVES U A BETTER PRICE.....IF U GOT NO JOB OR BAD CREDIT DONT WORRY WE GOT YOU COVERED....

Go back to 1st Grade Phonics class, asshole.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Would anyone seriously buy an overpriced high-mileage car from a dealer that starts their listing with:

CALL NUR OR TXT 404-786-0098
WE GOT BANK FINANCING AVAILABLE AND CASH GIVES U A BETTER PRICE.....IF U GOT NO JOB OR BAD CREDIT DONT WORRY WE GOT YOU COVERED....

Go back to 1st Grade Phonics class, asshole.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It looks kinda stock. I kinda see dual tip exhaust...it don't matter.. still 5k for possible junk

What's up guys? I live south of pittsburgh and do alot of events down this way. I'll start posting on here and let you guys know. I also go to at least one east coast car show per year with my club. The last two years have been H20 at Ocean City. It is unreal how many modded cars are there but it's rare to see a dsm. I was thinking this year to find a new show but I don't know of any shows that shut down the entire town like H20. Anyone ever go to HIN/Nopi in NJ?

I went to hin a couple years ago in DC and it was a pretty good time, but again not a whole lot of DSMs. Pittsburgh needs a good import car show!

Hey guys, I'm just south of Pittsburgh. Been on the site for awhile but haven't gotten in too deep. Both my DSM's are down as of now, but hopefully be up and running sooner(rather than later).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back