The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

A 92 Eclipse GSX Life

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bloodhound

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 20, 2012
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Hey everyone, i know im not alowed to sell anything here but this might be a good reason to atleast keep this up till its gone. I have a 92 Eclipse GSX that GOT to be sold OR IT WILL GET CRUSHED!:cry:
I hate to see her get crushed but i love her so very much till no end but me and my parents moveing out of state and im not alowed to being it so if its not sold by the time i gota move its going to the crusher!
So please i have any good, loyal DSMer to take her home and get her alive again, all she needs is a new block and to be taged.
Here is the Craigslist add of her so you all can look at it or call me about it.
92 Mitsubishi Eclipse Race Car MUST BE SOLD
Please whoever can buy her please do so cause i need the money for a running car.
Im possably willing to tow it if you are going to buy it.
Thanks and please atleaste dont shut this thread till its sold.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back