The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

wyotech

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsx97

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 18, 2002
miami_fl
Has anyone here gone to it or even heard of experiences of it. Ive have heard good and bad things about it but i havent heard people that has finished the course. Iam considering going to it but dont know if it is worth it. Is there a good job for working on cars anymore. Everyone ive talked to said there is no future working on cars. I really dont know anyone that makes lots money working on cars unless they own there own business. Any info or comments would be appreciated

I'm going in Jan, and my mom's b/f son is there right now. He personally loves it. And yes, there is money in workin on cars. Mercedes and BMW is starting techs at around 80-90k a year if they are good, i'd suggest it, its only 12 months out of your life

I also heard it was expensive too, if u dont mind how much are u paying also

It's a private school, so it's more expensive than a regular school. There's lots of benefits with going there that makes spending a little bit more. I've looked into it. I can't remember how much it is but i think 6-9k a semester. I don't remember the exact number. But to go to a two year school around here I'd spend 6-9k. You pay twice as much but you only go for 1 year. I might head there next year. I want to but I don't know if I'll go through with it.

I am going to be starting in late september, without any financial aid it costs 23,000 for all 9 months, but i will still be getting more credit hours than a regular college...I have a friend there and says its not bad

Umm I have been thinking about something like that.. but $23,000 I am only makeing $30,000 a yr working $^&*% 12hr shifts... :( And I do NOT want to take out a loan.. I hate loans.. I hate credit cards.. I use cash only.. no way posible to go in debt that way. ;) geting a house is going to be a hard thing to do like that though... probly go agenst my methods then... stupid over priced house's...I know I will build a garage and live in that!!! :D

Originally posted by RipperXX
Umm I have been thinking about something like that.. but $23,000 I am only makeing $30,000 a yr working $^&*% 12hr shifts... :( And I do NOT want to take out a loan.. I hate loans.. I hate credit cards.. I use cash only.. no way posible to go in debt that way. ;)

Risk nothing, gain nothing. ;)

It would only be a risk to take a loan out to go there if you don't really want to go and do something with it. :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back