The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Wtb

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MakeItHappen

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 2, 2012
Erie, Pennsylvania
In a few weeks i am looking for a 95-99 mitsubishi eclipse any trim level and auto or stick doesnt matter
has to have
working transmission
good enough engine that runs and doesnt knock but some work is fine
no major body tweeking dents caused by an accident

rust is fine
dents are fine
paint chipping all over is fine

anything under $1000

Here's what I've been looking for the past two years for the girlfriend....obviously with no success.

2Gb Eclipse GSX. Must be complete (no missing parts), rust-free, and not completely hogged up with major interior or exterior damage. Completely stock to lightly-modded desired over anything heavily-modded and hacked apart. Trans must work, all driveline parts must be there and be functional. Engine damage is fine- it doesn't have to run....hell I don't even care if the engine isn't in the car as long as all the mounts are included. Hopefully located within a 300-400 mile radius to save on fuel/transporting costs.

Ideal colors would be black or white; other colors will be considered, any form of red would be the least-desired color. We have $3000-$3500 to spend.

In a perfect world, there's a bone-stock rust-free white 2Gb GSX with a blown engine somewhere near Winchester, VA for around $3000. LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back