The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Wisdom teeth

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The worste thing was the bleeding. It took a good 3-4 MONTHS for it to stop.

For that timeframe I would force on something and then taste blood after that.

Agreed, I prolonged getting mine taken out for years. Hind sight it was the best surgical experience of my life.

My wife had to drive me to the oral surgeon and she said I was only in there for 20 minutes. I'd much rather have my wisdom teeth taken out than get a routine cleaning.

I strongly disagree with this. I am craving a hamburger so bad. It seems like there are so many awsome food commercials when you can't eat normal food.

Agreed, I prolonged getting mine taken out for years. Hind sight it was the best surgical experience of my life.

My wife had to drive me to the oral surgeon and she said I was only in there for 20 minutes. I'd much rather have my wisdom teeth taken out than get a routine cleaning.

Exactly
This was probably the best procedure (given i havent been through many) i've ever went through.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back