The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Windshield Washer Fluid light will not turn off!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domenico_169

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 17, 2002
Edmonton, Alberta_Canada
Turned on LONG time ago, and has not turned off in like 6 months, Both front and back are filled right to the full line. Made sure all the connections are good, and they look fine. Unplugged the battery to reset the ecu, and that didnt help. Any suggestions?

The ECU doesn't care about your windshield washer. Clean off the sensors in the tanks, they have a kind of dielectric snot all over them.

This is taking for granted that your radiator isn't low, too.

hmm, I disconnected mine and I dont have a single light, I guess it doesnt care if its disconnected, just if its low?

hahahaha oh man, that was stupid brain fart, for some reason thinking it was hooked up to the ecu (WTF?). Disregard my blatantly stupid post.

Yes. The low-coolant sensor is located in the bottom of the overflow reservoir, and the light that it prduces in the dash looks like the Lincoln Memorial/a carousel/ the Parthenon/ a jail cell/ etc. ... Or it kinda looks like a radiator.

I still cant get that stupid winshield fluid sensor light to go off. PLEASE HELP!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back