The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Where to get Fenders?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrunkPenguin

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 24, 2005
Sacramento, California
I need both front fenders for my 97 eclipse, ive been shopping around and most places cary stocks for about 100 a peice. Then I found racerwheel.com and they have z3 style fenders for 89 for both! i dont really like that style but why is it so much cheaper? bad quality?

anybody buy these racerwheel fenders?

how much should i expect to spend at a junkyard?

thanks,

Johnny

nothing looks better that the stock fenders.. your gonna pay more but the fenders are more durable than the Z3's made of week fiberglass... trust me i wish i would of kept the stock ones.... but i got in an accident and well thats it..

where did you find stock fenders that cheap???.....if they are that cheap i'm pretty sure you will end up paying like $200 shipping for them, i ended up paying like $125-$150 for a used ONE at a yard and even that was a steal and a hard find....... :dsm:

just keep looking in the classified ads. You will see them pop up many times, some people dont even list them but they say they are parting out the car. I got one painted my cars color already for 50 bucks shipped. You cant beat that. Look around man, youll find a deal.

AdoreGSX said:
just keep looking in the classified ads. You will see them pop up many times, some people dont even list them but they say they are parting out the car. I got one painted my cars color already for 50 bucks shipped. You cant beat that. Look around man, youll find a deal.

LOL same. 50 bux for my northstar white fender.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back