The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

well car is out of the body shop finally

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOW!! I was up at Stemar Motorsports this weekend for Steve's Open House and saw your car in the car garage. I told Steve right away he should consider sponsoring your ride. I can see you going far with it as long as you present it well. SOme of these guys at shows really go all out with other platforms but the DSM crowd is not as aggressive in showing it seems. So tear it up man!!!
Seeing this car in person is much better than on the forum! Really nice work. First thing other than the paint job I noticed was the new rims. I personally like open rims also but these rims you picked out really set the car off nicely! I like them better than the Hagens...Phat lip too. Great choice. I thought the change in graphics was a sweet choice...I like the prism effect on the drop shadow. I bet with a good wash a wax job this exterior blings like crazy in the sun.
Man you gotta' fix that armrest! LOL....I was tempted to take it apart and do it right for ya'...but it isn't my car and I didn't know if you wanted it done. But is was hard to resist! It will look better once the vinyl is off though. :)
So are you planning on hitting up some bigger shows like H.I.N and such? I think you would do well with the car. Seems to me alot of the DSMs that show are just all looks or if they are hooked for performance they lack style. I honestly saw some DSMs at H.I.N that made me think "WHY?" Looked like they just pulled up and opened the hood, still dirty and such. No kind of creativity in display, etc... Good luck though.
Perhaps send me some nice pictures of various work done and a decent PROPOSAL to [email protected] I would like to see what you further intentions are with all this work and money you have done. Perhaps we can work something out with Carbonwerks for the later show season. ;)
Anyhow, truley a sweet looking ride in person and looks like it has even more potential for future projects. Some guys go all out the very first time and then there is no room left to impress or play.
Talk to you later
Leo

WOW...one of the few turbo guys ive seen with that much show on their car. Im not usually one for the graphics on cars, but that paint job looks very clean and not too gaudy(SP) i agree with a few other folks though, something is off with the wheels. But all in all excellent work.

i dont get why old threads keep getting braught back up for someone just to say nice work...

DSMKevan said:
But then you have to bend down to fill it up :D

Seriously, that is one of the best, if not the best, dsm's I have EVER seen. Well done lad, well done :thumb:

I normaly hate cars with "wild" paint jobs, but that looks sweet as hell! Good job! :thumb:

Man, your car is slammed!! Don't you have trouble driving around in the city with the pot holes and random ridges in the road? How about getting up and down from entrances to stores?? My car was pretty low too. Got tired of my suspension banging up...raising her back to stock suspension next week. OMG

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back