The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

USP heads up racing!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Depends on the schedule.

Before July, I have other things going on.

But after that, time permitting, SSC

Hal

I will be running pro sport compact for sure all summer as long as my car stays in one piece.

My first goal is to keep my car together. Then start turning it up from there. Honestly I believe if I can turn the car up and it stays in 1 piece you should see some mid to low 8's up here. I have never ran the car all in because of problems in the past. There's still a lot left under the table with this car.

Just looked into it... Seems like a cool event. I'd have to run pro sport compact

You know as of right now I haven't had any problems with the rear end besides breaking the rear diff cover on hard launches, Got that fixed so should be ok I hope.:cool:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back