The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G UPGRADING 95 GSX BRAKES WITH EVO BREMBO CALIPERS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

#95GS-EX

Proven Member
Feb 9, 2021
Modesto, California
Hello guys, Has anyone installed evo brembo calipers on a 2g eclipse and if so what parts will I need? also is this going to affect my offset on my wheels?

All the info you need here is very very well documented. Have a good search as you can find all the details from lines to brake booster and if you want to go knuckles or brackets etc etc etc.

The search bar does wonders. Sorry, I don't want to be that guy but it is VERY well documented like mentioned :)

Just finished the swap I would recommend getting new ss brake lines from rtm they fit super good and look nice plus your gonna need shorter bolts for the rear caliper I think 25mm worked for me couldn’t find this info when I searched good luck it looks so good

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back