The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

**update 5**

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spdfreak

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 12, 2009
san diego, California
Hey whats up guys just a quick update of the car since its been a while.The motor is just about ready to fire up so ill post a video here shortly, i just need to find my oil dipstick and tube somewhere in this garage:ohdamn:, fab up my downpipe or should i say up pipe :sneaky: and hide that hideous throttle cable somehow.

Great car man, hope ya help me out with some pointers for my car which is a 420a engine and just had it rebuilt and are still having problems with. Hope you can give me some tips on how to check for power loss in my engine besides the battery and alternatorr being good still

The top cover is there because I'm going to run my exhaust pipe up through the hood right in that area so its just there to help protect the timing belt from some heat . Thanks for the comments guys appreciate it.

Thats a really sick build havent seen you in a while on here, busy huh, nice progress. Seeing that turbo, def want to upgrade.

The lower cover is actually there just can't tell from the picture, I usually only run the lower just for the timing marks cause the car is not driven on the streets so I'm not really worried about anything getting in there .

What shot of nitrous are you using to spool up that monster turbo? Very nice build!

tenn-gsx;bt14449 said:
Your about to make me swap to a red V/C instead of the blue one I have! Gotta ask. Why no timing covers?

i have a aluminum one with red lettering. i have been looking for a blue one......

thats a sick build man i hope she runs as good as she looks once you get it going.

definitely could clean up that bay with some polished avid motor mounts!!!

i did mine and i love it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back