The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G TPS voltages issue help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmaffo

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 9, 2009
toronto, ON_Canada
Finally got my car started and noticed my tps is off.
Tried dialing in as per video on link site and previous experience with link v3. But something is off, no matter how much I play with offset or scale I am only increasing .10 Volts at max or 1-4% throttle position gain or loss.
When I try backdoor for the tps adjust on data logging screen it wont let me because of the lack, thereof VOLTS! it should be min 3.25 v or so. Not mine.
Any suggestions?
This was so easy before. Now that car is running not sure what happened?

Solution
awesome video thank you. I am here and after hours of checking so many different things I ended up running a hard wire ground just to make sure ground wasn't the issue and guess what? She works like a champ now that I grounded it externally. why I am not getting good source of ground through my plugs?
awesome video thank you. I am here and after hours of checking so many different things I ended up running a hard wire ground just to make sure ground wasn't the issue and guess what? She works like a champ now that I grounded it externally. why I am not getting good source of ground through my plugs?

Solution
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back