The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

There IS hope!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chriztopher

Probationary Member
Feb 2, 2011
Greenville, South_Carolina
First of all I would like to thank God for the internet, forums and Scotty Kilmer. After dozen of hour of reading and a second filled tool box there is hope of finding the cause of all the white smoke. Knock on wood not the piston rings. I now have a compression tester (Sears). I am going to get a combustion tester kit (hopefully tomorrow, Sears). And i am going to check the turbo seals this weekend.

My primary suspects are the turbo seal and the head gasket. Not many people get excited over a blown head gasket but a 1k repair bill is better than a 4k bill!

After a week of reading forums all though the night I can finally go to bed...maybe dream of healthy head gaskets... titanium vale springs... no boost leak... ...zzz

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back