The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Starter Relay Connector Harness 2G OHM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherryfromthe405

Probationary Member
Nov 9, 2023
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Ive searched this forum for the last 4 hours trying to find an answer. Here is a run down on what Im working on
97 GSX
OHM fuse box relocation & harness
The car was torn down for paint and new interior (by the owner) and reassembled in his possession.
It got brought to us to install drivetrain, wire etc etc.
Im currently finishing up the OHM harness and cannot find the starter relay connector.
Does anyone know where the connector would be located or what harness this would come off of?
Trying to see if the OHM harness is missing it or if that is on the chassis/dash harness?
B57 is the connector # in the manual

I found this thread, and he said he found his in the back seat. If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated

you can find the factory service manual online for free at www.charm.li

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Thanks for the quick reply!
I have a copy of the FSM that I'm using.

I know the location of the starter relay. My issue is there is nothing plugged into it and I can NOT locate the plug/connector.

Do you happen to know which harness it comes off of?

Thanks again for the link to the FSM.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back