The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

ssac 1/g nt throttle body

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lq1driver

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 17, 2007
painesville, Ohio
Hey guys I was wondering if any one running an ssac fmic has any one installed a 1g n/t throttle body and what all did you need to do it? im getting a decent boost leak from the welds of the upper pipe that bolts to the intake so i figure why fix it when i can up grade it

Hey guys I was wondering if any one running the ssac fmic has installed a 1g n/t throttle body and what all did you need to do it? im getting a decent boost leak from the welds of the upper pipe that bolts to the intake so i figure why fix it when i can up grade it

I have this, but also have a smim so the setup is a little different. Get a 2.5 to 2.75 45* bend silicone coupler, that may work for you. The n/t is a 2.75 inlet.

The 1g turbo tb has a 4bolt flange, the 1g n/t tb is the same except there is no flange you use a silicon coupler. It's a 2.75 inlet. Do a search on ebay you will see detailed pics.

What did you end up doing to get the SSAC UICP to work with a TB that requires a coupler not 4 bolt flange?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back