The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

rest in peace spartacus

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingcof22

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 25, 2009
Eugene, Oregon
:cry: sad to hear that andy whitfield has passed away. You were an incredible actor and everyone will remember you for your portrayal of spartacus!!! Rest in peace!

What a shame, he was great in Spartacus. It's going to be hard to get used to the Liam McIntyre..RIP

yeah, i was hoping he was going to beat cancer!!! Your right though, it will be hard to get use to liam.

exactly.. he beat the odds every time in the show, u totally had hope he could beat it in real life

Something bad always happens to the good shows :toobad:

All I can say is "F*ck cancer."

The disease has taken more people from my life than "natural causes".
My heart goes out to his family and friends.

I never watched his tv show, but I give him a lot of respect. I've whitnessed a friend get diagnosed with cancer, beat the cancer, then have it come back a year later. He then beat the cancer a SECOND time, only to die 1 month later of complications (lack of immunity). He was 20 years old when he died. I've seen the struggle, and it's not something I would wish upon anyone.

RIP man.

they are still doing a season 3 but its not going to feel the same... may be better or it may not but all i know is that andy will def be missed!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back