The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Respectable shops?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damn that was sweet!! Didnt expect it either!! LOL, bout time we got word from one of the People who got "ruined" by Wingz. Thanks for clearing that up.

TYGRR - You are the man of your words as I have no doubts. I do appreciate you for coming in here and stating the facts. This is all I'm asking of the claims from DrunkMcThief. These types of accusations about a shop doing so and so to ones car without proof is detremental to a shop's reputation.

Regards,
Phuong

TYGRR, First off cute threats, second i never said it was you nor did i say i knew you let alone did i ever say anything about the color or where my friend with the gsx lives (which isnt avondale).

all you have done at this point is give me 2 instances of leaned out tunes from wingz.

as far as my statements they were MY opinion as asked by the author of this thread.

Phuong, I will apologize to you for my comments please don't take them out on TYGRR i don't know him nor do i care to.

and as far as the black 99 GST that you tuned yes that is the same car and is the one i purchased off of the kid you tuned it for. with that said i can tell you right now it has NO CRANKWALK what so ever. it just had a really crappy tune, once i replaced the ecm with an ecm-link chipped ecm the car ran fine with no issues at all. as stated before i still have the ecu you tuned and would be more then happy to show you how the car runs with it installed.

I was only basing my opinion off of the car i have and MY FRIEND who had also had a car tuned by you. maybe he lied to me about you tuning his car after all i wasn't there although i tend to trust my friends, but of course at the time its not like i was going to question him and ask to see a receipt or something. also this wasn't a recent tune it was maybe almost a year ago(i don't know the exact time frame). he no longer has the gsx and has since went with a EVO 8.

Any ways thats all beside the point, my point is this... i wouldn't take my car to wingz only because of the problems i have seen that DOES NOT IN ANY WAY MEAN that he isnt good at what he does or isnt a good stand up guy. that just means i would trust a tune for MY CAR some where that i have seen better luck. yes i know every body can have a bad tune at one point or another, i tend to feel that if the car i just purchased was tuned by a shop and it was messed up then that's prob not the shop i want to take my car back to for a tune.

again Phuong im sorry about the comments but it just my opinion about the tunes i have seen from your shop. but again i have no doubt you know what your doing especially with so many people on this thread backing you. i am truly glad to know you have such a good backing from your customers, that's awesome.

Phuong if you have any other issues with me please contact me personally and we can work it out.

-DMT

this really is the last time im posting anything in this thread if any of you have questions about my post then contact me i have no problems talking to you about my comments and opinions.

Last edited:
If you really think I was threatening you then you are truly mistaken. However, Like i said in the previous thread, I will not pursue you legally now that you have come on here and "made it right". If you ever want to test my resolve please feel free. Now all that to say this, stop running your f@ckin mouth and we wont have anymore issues regarding this. Cut the shit!!

Well Got the tune done by Phuong and WOW it is night and day difference. He really knows what he is doing and he takes the time to explain what he is doing. This is the fastest my car has ever felt. I'm gonna run it at firebird tomorrow night, just curious how fast 20Psi will run.

Thanks Phuong.

Now that I've read through all of THAT stuff... on a parallel topic, do any of you guys know of some solid shops in the Tucson area? I got a '97 TSI that needs work (both computer and mechanical/build wise) and I'm not getting much feedback from other places. I'll be back in the US in about 2 months and need to get this fixed quickly and done right.

Stay frosty and keep rockin'!

Now that I've read through all of THAT stuff... on a parallel topic, do any of you guys know of some solid shops in the Tucson area? I got a '97 TSI that needs work (both computer and mechanical/build wise) and I'm not getting much feedback from other places. I'll be back in the US in about 2 months and need to get this fixed quickly and done right.

Stay frosty and keep rockin'!

Archie at PSI. He'll get you taken care of.

Archie at PSI. He'll get you taken care of.
Thanks Boostedinaz. I'll make sure to tell him that you sent me his way. Are there any other ways to contact him other than phone? I did the whole google thing and couldn't find a website or anything (just google maps location for the shop itself). If not I guess I'll just have to wait until I get back.
Again, Thank you.

Stay Frosty and Keep Rockin'!

Thanks Boostedinaz. I'll make sure to tell him that you sent me his way. Are there any other ways to contact him other than phone? I did the whole google thing and couldn't find a website or anything (just google maps location for the shop itself). If not I guess I'll just have to wait until I get back.
Again, Thank you.

Stay Frosty and Keep Rockin'!

Honestly he probably doesn't remember me. We only met a few times YEARS ago to exchange parts between here and Tucson. I do know that he is VERY knowledagble and does a lot of DSM/EVO/STI work in Tucson. Have yet to hear a bad thing about him.

Here is some contact info from his AZAWD.org vendor profile. (Worth signing up for)

Name: Performance Specialties and Innovations DBA: PSI
Contacts: Archie Apostol(slow1)
Address: 3544 N Romero Rd #172 - Tucson, AZ 85705
Phone: 520-293-6620
Cell phone: Archie - 520-400-7542
Fax: 520-293-3795
Email: [email protected]

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back