The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Recently Swapped Need Expert Opinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

92PandaTalonTSI

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 3, 2011
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
So I live in Bethlehem, PA. I bought my first DSM (6 Bolt) in March and have been having problems with it since. Eventually had to put a new engine in itbecause of bad piston rings and other things. So I bought an engine and built it with all good parts. Stock pistons etc etc. But now the engine is in and I've conquered all the wiring and the vacuum hoses and everything. Now I'vebeen trying to get it running so I can drive it. Car just runs like crap. Won't keep a stron idle. Feels like its running on 2 cylinders. I pulled the ECU to check it and it looks like it was recently rebuilt by motoguysgarage.com. Plus when turning the car to the on position, the check engine light comes on for 5 seconds then turns off, therefore I know the ECU is gettng power. I just need a lot of help and was wondering if there is anyone in the area with any kind of expertise that could help me figure this thing out. Cars been down since April and I'm getting tired of bumming rides off of people. Any help would be fantastic!!!

if your close to philadelphia i might be able to stop over and lend a hand

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back