The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Real Alcohol Injection

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiquidX

DSM Wiseman
Sep 19, 2008
Anywhere, Pennsylvania
I was helping Mike (90TSI717) figure out his starting issue and before we decided to try some possible reasons, we removed his stock IC setup to make way for a new FMIC.

Well, the FMIC needed some tools that we didn't have so that never got on and we decided to move on to the no start/cannot stay running issue.

Since the intake was completly off, I decided to just hook up the 2g intake pipe directly to the TB elbow, plug it in and used a Troges beer bottle to plug up the BOV return hose.

True alcohol injection FTW! LOL

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks legit. Should run 6's.

Hahaha how did the car run with the intake like that? Id assume really rich LOL

I wonder what happen if a cop pulls you over and ask you to pop open your hood and he sees that beer bottle.... LOL

Now thats how you "HOP" up a car. Hey were's the knee slap smiley guy?

Whats that beer like? I like to try different beers and I'm always on the search for new one's I haven't collected the cap for.

So how often do you have to change the bottle out? What size injector orifice does it use? If I use a cream stout will it run different than a cheap domestic?:D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back