The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Rare Blue 1G dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yep that's the blue I like....I'm pretty sure it is NOT electric blue....Electric blue is a bit brighter than the blue I posted...

Edit
Midnight Blue Metallic Clearcoat according to Morphius's color page...T81/PB9

I let one of those blue 1ga Talons' slip by me one time... Should've grabbed it. Best color combo, BY FAR.

IMO.

Here are a few pics of my 91 Talon AWD... the next few are after I painted it.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I just picked up an identical twin 91 Talon TSi awd that i'm building as we speak.

I do like that blue as well (mavisky's car is that color). But I think my favorite color combo on the 1g is the black with gray lower trim on the 1ga Talon. Very cool. White has grown on me quite a bit though. :)

I like the 1Gb black with the fade to silver on the rockers. There used to be one around here that had chrome 2G 5-spokes. That still gives me a woody thinking about it.

there getting harder to find around here...it all depends on the area u live in...now if only i was close to normal, illinois XD

There aren't any here, either. Most of the ones I see are in my driveway or in the junkyard.:cry:

then one of the paints sucked that u had...because b35 was the code of that dark blue

I'll have to check the sticker on my rattle-canned '92, but I could swear it's a different blue on the door-jambs. It isn't so bright.

I have one of the electric blue cars here in my junkers. Of all the cars I have and have gone thorugh and seen this is the only one. I have seen more red interior optioned cars than this color blue.

ha.. this is sad to say but there was a blue 1g in my local junkyard.. my buddy used the drivers front panel and the drivers pop-up head light.

sorry for bumping and old thread but what color blue is this? its a 92 awd april car i bleave so it has the 6bolt/4bolt factory combo. i have never seen another dsm this color thats OEM. anyone have any ideas?

sorry for bumping and old thread but what color blue is this? its a 92 awd april car i bleave so it has the 6bolt/4bolt factory combo. i have never seen another dsm this color thats OEM. anyone have any ideas?

It looks like 'Dark Spectrum Blue Metallic', color code B47. Should say on the sticker in the driver's door jamb.

I've always loved that electronic pearl blue on 1ga GSX's. I've only seen two in person. So their rare to me.

do like that blue.. but i think i prefer a dark silver!!

Yup, Dark Silver Metallic (I think). That is the color of mine I love it, plus I don't see to many of that color.

My Eclipse is dark spectrum blue metallic with gray bottom trim, I've seen a few 1ga's like this but have yet to see another 1gb the same

Last edited:

My question is, how much do you want for that thing?

I have seen 3 of those now, one of my favorites, he comes by the shop from time to time -

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the 1Gb black with the fade to silver on the rockers. There used to be one around here that had chrome 2G 5-spokes. That still gives me a woody thinking about it.

There aren't any here, either. Most of the ones I see are in my driveway or in the junkyard.:cry:

I'll have to check the sticker on my rattle-canned '92, but I could swear it's a different blue on the door-jambs. It isn't so bright.

If you can't find any DSMs in Illinois you must not be looking. My friend in East Peoria (where I used to live) is looking at like 500,000 different ones... okay so it's like 5 but still.

Looks close to the color of my race car, mine was painted Monteigo blue. Depending on the light it goes from blue to green to grey/green.

I have a shell with full drivetrain thats the same color as the ones in the third post in this thread sitting in my garage.......If anybody is wanting one cheap let me know its just taking up space......Has had a rough life and needs some lovin!!

I have a shell with full drivetrain thats the same color as the ones in the third post in this thread sitting in my garage.......If anybody is wanting one cheap let me know its just taking up space......Has had a rough life and needs some lovin!!

Pm'd :)

Looks close to the color of my race car, mine was painted Monteigo blue. Depending on the light it goes from blue to green to grey/green.

Your car ftmfw. It's up there with my favorites.

Btw, the car I posted above, actually came by today. Love that color.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back