The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Portland Summer DSM Meet Sept 6

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JNperformance

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 1, 2007
Tigard, Oregon
I am setting up a Portland Meet. Then head to PIR for a night of racing. I am new to this site, but put on some meets when I had my STI. I also own a performance parts website. We are trying to dedicate ourselves to the dsm's. So if there is anything you need then let me know. I figure meeting around 2 pm somewhere on the westside of portland, then cruise on over to PIR. We will be BBQing at PIR and you are welcome to join in. Lets see how many people we can get to represent local DSM's!!!!!!!!!! :dsm::dsm::dsm::talon::talon::talon::laser::laser::laser:

1. JN Performance- Nate- 90 awd talon
2. NW KGB-James-90 awd talon
3. Ryan- 90 awd talon
4. Amal and friends
5.outkastracing
6.boosted 97gsx
7.junglsoulja and crew
8.trejo'sgsx
9.speedaddict62

I may be able to make it there but I can't guarantee it untill the date gets closer.

I'll meet up at PIR but probably won't make it to the meet, already have obligations for that day. Hope you get a big turnout.

hmm if i can get a job and get some insurance on my car ill see what i can do, ive been wanting to go meet up with some dsm's just never got around to it

Put me on the list, I should be able to make it too. Glad to see someone finally put on a Portland meet and not just talk about it.

I haven't been to a dsm meet yet so I'm down!!! Never been to the tracks yet either, new to the scene. 99 spyder gst

My bro and my best friend all have 1gs. We will try to be there. Our cars have been working for a while, lets hope it stays that way? LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back