The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

nt w turbo maft with nt ecu tuning questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

compression

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 9, 2004
vero beach, Florida
i have a 94 4g63 and im am trying to turbo it, i have a thread right next to this one about all of that, my main question is how to tune with a maft on a nt with a nt ecu , since the nt ecu is set for 240cc injectors the lowest setting on maft is 440cc , i have the 450cc injectors in with the resistor pack, now do i set my maft at 450's? or since my ecu is set for over 200ccs less should i set it for like 660cc's? thanks in advance tuners

Why don't you just buy a turbo ecu? I'm not trying to avoid answering your question, but it seems like your holding a loaded gun, finger on trigger, safety off, aiming at your foot hoping to get a good answer here? Why bother over something as simple as a $100 ecu?

because my car is sitting at the shop in this condition, i know i can get it to run pretty decent the way it sits, im just stuck in need of guidance, i dont have a turbo ecu laying around sure i could buy one, but i really dont want to i would like to utilize the nt ecu if possible.

Play around with it. Try the settings 'zero'ed out and work from there.

Ignition timing could be a major issue. Definitely get a turbo ecu as soon as you can.

Your maft probably assumes 450's are stock, so for it to make the 450's work in the ecu set for 240's I would think you would need to set the injector size on the maft to around 800-850.

450/240=1.875
450*1.875=843.75

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back