The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

New to forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ducttapevr4

Probationary Member
Jul 3, 2012
Fort Hood, Texas
Hello all. Im finally getting in a post or two after lurking here for a good while. Im currently in Ft Hood, Tx and in the process of tearing down and restoring/rebuilding my 1992 Galant VR4. Its my 2nd VR4 and I brought it with me from upstate NY last summer. Im shooting for at least 500whp on e85 with my build. Im going to be almost gutting the car before I start my build so that I can take care of all the rust(damn you northeast:notgood:) Then its some light body work and fresh paint.

I suppose Ill start a build thread at some point instead of making a stupid long one here. Anyway, Im glad to be here and I look forward to learning a lot.

Tyler

Welcome out!

Get some pics up of your G-VR4.

Starting a build thread would be an awesome way to keep us all posted on your ride.

Welcome aboard, I recently pick up #1027 and I am about to start a mild rebuild myself. Ill keep an eye out for your build thread!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back