The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

New front lip maybe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah seriously, I asked for this for Christmas...doubt ill get it but just wanted to see . I cracked my rmdsm lip the first night I had it so id have to wonder how this will hold up/and how much lower it will be.

sorry guys for the late reply, i have no pics yet :p because my car is in the shop for some minor rapairs it suffered while at another shop where he had his motor rebuilt, i promise ill post pics as soon as i get my car, its supposed to get out this friday but i dont know, for the guy that wants to see it desperately before christmas, if i have some time ill go to the shop tomorrow and mount the lip as it is and take some pics like that, but i dont promise anything, nor if the angle shots will be good at all... :dsm:

Hey cool thanks for the reply...i probably wont even get it for xmas anyways....santa doesnt like me. Didnt mean to give you a hard time...whenever you can get around to it :thumb:

I guess it looks cool, just not very practical.

I could spend 10 dollars at Home Depot and gain far more front end downforce than that thing is liable to provide.

If you just want some additional sexiness, I suppose that would work though :p

ok guys, the lip is mounted, the pictures are bad, but they give you an idea..
hope they help... ill post new ones with the finished result when i get my car back some time in the next days.. enjoy!...
PS. More Pics in my gallery!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I like it alot!

Now if you got that painted do you think its a fairly easy mounting job? Does it come with any mounting screws? I could probably get it painted for cheap then put it on myself if thats the case.

yeah it comes with some screwws, no holes so i guess you can screw it to where ever you want, im going to start a thread on the photoshop forum for someone to match the color to see if i let it black wich i like a lot, but maybe matched its better so i dont know, ill keep you posted.. :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back