The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

front lip or new bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JST2FST

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 14, 2004
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Ok guys i was thinking about getting the 2gb talon bumber on my eclipse, but as i was looking around i found a link to a front lip for the 2ga eclipse front bumper. http://www.modacar.com/products/Mit...Eclipse/MODAFL/

so should i get the lip and keep my front bumper or should i get the talon bumper???
I also have the grey trim on my car so if i get the lip should i paint it grey or should i just get rid of the grey trim. And one more thing if i decide to get the talon front bumper would it look ok to paint the trim on that or would it look like ass. let me know what you think, thanks :dsm:

would someone be able to photoshop what a 2gb talon bumper would look like it if had the grey trim on the bottom? thanks :dsm:

I mean, I'm not great at photoshop, but here goes:
1017up3.jpg

1017up1.jpg

Lol, it's GreyForestGST's car. I think it looks terrific, personally. Especially with the black housing projectors :mmmm:

hey max... just get the eclipse 97-99 front.. dont worry about the grey.. also its only the bottom portion of the skirts.. so just eventually change it out.. to a full 97-99 conversion.. its not original.. but who cares cause it looks good.

I want to see pics of the ebay 2ga front lip on a full car, painted and finished! The only pictures in the auction are of an unpainted lip on a random bumper, but no pics of the entire car :rolleyes:

joemathews said:
I want to see pics of the ebay 2ga front lip on a full car, painted and finished!

im the same way, thats why im kinda starting to think i should just get the talon bumper and paint the grey trim on it. :dsm:

OMG Brandon, that looks like ass, remind me never to let you paint my car EVER. Please tell me there is someone who can do a better photoshop than that :cry: :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back