The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

New DSM'er from NC

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Betorke

Probationary Member
Apr 22, 2012
Hamptonville, North_Carolina
Hey guys! I been here for a while trying to learn and understand about the dsm world,and now I think is time to introduce myself.
I'm betorke from hamptonville a little town in NC. I own a 95 eclipse gst that i bought early last year with some issues,but now she's running very well.
one of the main things now she has is the full 2gb conversion (except the rear bumper)and some mods in the engine bay
such as..
mhi 14b turbo
greddy bov type rz
greddy upper interccoler piping
gates racing timing belt
ngk spark plugs and wires
walbro 255lph re-wire
aeromotive AFPR
k&n air filter
nothing crazy this is just a dd eclipse
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

coming soon...
apexi cat-back exhaust system and an aem wideband

well guys,this is it,i'm glad to being here and keep learning from you guys!!! :hellyeah:
Thanks...!!!

Looks good man. Need a front mount to fill the gap in the 2gb bumper :hellyeah:

curious,a friend of mine just told me the same thing,and i think you guys are right :thumb: i already have the fmic, and the mhi evo 3 16g turbo is on the way:hellyeah: so i think next weekend i'll work on that.

Thanks for your feedback.

There are tons of FMIC install guides on here to help you out. And a few companys actually the sell the same fmic kit with different names. I bought the CRX racing one off ebay for a little less than $300 shipped and it fit nicely. It looks just like the fmic kit from punishment racing for the 2g.

Welcome to the forums. Always good to see people from the Carolinas posting.

Looks good. Could use a little head light resto, :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back