The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

My new ride; getting out of the game.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got done reading Shep's thread and thoughthe was joking for April fools. Then I saw mention of you selling your car. Sad day for dsm's but wish you the best.

I don't think the kid buying your car truly knows what he's getting.

you know i was looking around and saw some guy with a 4g63 like aireil atom or something. that was cool. you should do that.

Yes, that is /J's SL-R I did the transmission on, and was linked above. That is an option I have considered.

I just saw this car in person. Absolutely beautiful.

Fits in Tim's storage facility a little better than his big eclipse.

Whatever, on to bigger and better things.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Here are more pictures of my 1985 Mazda RX-7.

The truth is though, this is my old car, a 1985 RX-7 GSL 12A Carburated/5-speed with the color-matched sunroof and a GSL-SE glass sunroof, LSD rear, rear disk brakes, racing beat exhaust, Racing Beat springs on Tokiko Illuminas with alot of other suspension modifications, a modified Nikki 450 carb I tweeked, a K&N filter w/ top filter, some Cusco parts, a Turbo II clutch/flywheel setup with a kevlar disk, etc. I used it for autocross and a few days at Road America. I sold back in 2006 to afford my Eclipse due to breaking lots of transmissions. I purchased it back in 2000 completely stock and original with 32,000 miles on it, and sold it with 86,000 miles for a good profit to a local RX-7 enthusiast who lived in Hubertus, WI. I have not seen it since unfortunately. I kick myself for ever selling it.

As well, my Mitsubishi Eclipse is most definitely NOT SOLD, nor would it be sold anytime soon! It is safe in storage tucked away with about a dozen Rotary vehicles currently under its car cover. It is safe eating Doritos waiting for a fresh front differential, and back to 2012 Race Season!

April FOOLS!

Attachments

• DSC00990.jpg
    DSC00990.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00992.jpg
    DSC00992.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC00994.jpg
    DSC00994.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00998.jpg
    DSC00998.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC00999.jpg
    DSC00999.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC01004.jpg
    DSC01004.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC01006.jpg
    DSC01006.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC01007.jpg
    DSC01007.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 39
Thank god!!! I dont know you on a person level but you would be very missed in the dsm world. I take it the rx-7 is your dream carÉ (question mark doesnt work!)
Thank you for staying with us. :thumb:

P.s" this all being said I had no clue it was april 1 today so you guys reminded me to phone my mommy to say happy birthday.

The RX-7 is one of my favorites. I have a soft spot for the 1984-1985, 1988 10th Anniversary Turbo II, the 1989-1991 Turbo II's, the 1991 GTUs, 1993-1995 FD3S (R1/R2 packages, in silverstone metallic and Competition Yellow Mica (CYM)), along with numerous JDM variations of these cars.

The FB (SA22) 1st Gen RX-7 is my favorite vintage Mazda style, while the FD3S styling is timeless; it reminds me of the unique body lines of the Acura NSX. Heck, pretty much all the JDM supercars of the 1990's were pretty damn awesome!

I will likely own another one in the future when I really do take a break from DSM's.

I almost feel for this, then I remembered it was April Fools.

I actually almost bought an 85 RX-7 as my first car years ago. Thing was mint condition. I'd love a FD3S to share the garage with my DSM (along with a 100 other cars, heh).

Can't wait to see what happens with your Eclipse this year Tim.

The RX-7 is one of my favorites. I have a soft spot for the 1984-1985, 1988 10th Anniversary Turbo II, the 1989-1991 Turbo II's, the 1991 GTUs, 1993-1995 FD3S (R1/R2 packages, in silverstone metallic and Competition Yellow Mica (CYM)), along with numerous JDM variations of these cars.

I know the location of a very clean, black TurboII that has been sitting in a barn for the better half of a decade.:sneaky: The owner, who no longer lives in the state, probably wouldn't mind getting it off of his hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back