The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

My Future Exterior mods

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HASHIMOTO

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 27, 2002
London, Ontario_Canada
just got a 98' GSX rescently, im gonna list some mods for my future extereior setup that i plan to do... i wanna see waht u guys think of them

-RMDSM front lip painted red
-Dora spoiler
-Dora side skirts
-Dora rear bumper
-carbon fiber altezzas
-18" Koinig Toxxins

Attachments

• 97eclipsertype3.jpg
    97eclipsertype3.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 509
by the way, thats not my car, thats just a picture of the Dora spoiler for those of you who haven't seen it... and this is a picture of the Dora rear bumper:

Attachments

• 97eclipsertype4.jpg
    97eclipsertype4.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 497
People Around here don't like change much, i think its a good Idea, But Your Prolly Gonna Get Bashed For Saying The Forbidden Word

ALTEZZA'S

That's a nice setup on that car w/color....the rear bumper is a little too drastic for my tastes, but otherwise nice...especially the side skirts. I'm not an altezza person, but if you keep the car a dark color it should work.

yeah, the altezzas really don't look bad on that car. Just as long as you paint the center panel and the color matches. I really don't have anything wrong w/ altezzas on eclipses if they're done in good taste, like in the car you have in that pic.

Hmm, for the rear bumper it says it needs 95-96 reverse lights, but aren't those 97-99 reverse lights pictured? :confused:

<Edit> NM, I'm stupid and didn't read that they were custom molded. </Edit>

I acually kinda like it. I can say that is one of the few body kits that doesnt completely trash the look of the car. But one of the things that help is the color of the car. Damn, I've always thought that color was sexy. But....Altezzas = :barf: Just my humble opinion. If you like it and you think it looks good, go for it. After all its your car and its all about what you want.

Originally posted by cucumber
DON'T. It'll be the biggest waste of money you've ever spent.

Take it from a man that has wasted a lot of money.:thumb:

Will the Dora spoiler mount with the factory holes? i really like that spoiler but if it wont mount where the factory turbo one does then forget it.

Not bad. I think it looks very clean. Where are you planning on getting that spoiler from?

whats all this talk about the rmdsm front lip?!? ive never even seen them but i hear that they crack alot and that you shouldnt paint them or somethin i dunno, a little fill in here?

What's up Hashimoto??

I like they way you canada guys think. You obviously have good style and want your car to have a customized look but clean look. The Dora Body kit has to be one of the best crazy/conservative kits for a 2nd generation Eclipse out there.

Definitely paint the RMDSM Front lip Red. This will give your car character from the monochrome paint scheme and body kit. This is a key element to having your own style.:thumb:

Carbon Fiber Altezza Tailights are a must for because they are different than stock. They look tasteful and futuristic. More unique character to go with the Dora spoiler and body kit.

You want 18 inch wheels, but I would rather see 19 inch wheels with this particular body mods. 19 's would look killer with this set up, but 18's are cheaper.

I think you should add a Carbon Fiber hood for sure. They just are such a high tech looking piece. I think you should also get an HID Conversion kit for $350-$600. You need real H.I.D. lights to go with all this high tech look. To me this is essential to your design. Get them!!!

Lastly..............definitely get an aluminum dash kit or at least a Carbon Fiber one to go around your instruments and for the dash itself. You have to have your interior high tech to go with this Dora Body kit. Racing seats would also enhance the feal of your car with this body kit. Overall with the body kit, RED RMDSM Front lip red, 19 inch wheels, Carbon Fiber hood, Carbon Dash kit, Racing seats, Altezza Carbon Tailights, and H.I.D. Conversion kit :D You would be so tight!!!!

Originally posted by JJay
What's up Hashimoto??

I like they way you canada guys think. You obviously have good style and want your car to have a customized look but clean look. The Dora Body kit has to be one of the best crazy/conservative kits for a 2nd generation Eclipse out there.

Definitely paint the RMDSM Front lip Red. This will give your car character from the monochrome paint scheme and body kit. This is a key element to having your own style.:thumb:

Carbon Fiber Altezza Tailights are a must for because they are different than stock. They look tasteful and futuristic. More unique character to go with the Dora spoiler and body kit.

You want 18 inch wheels, but I would rather see 19 inch wheels with this particular body mods. 19 's would look killer with this set up, but 18's are cheaper.

I think you should add a Carbon Fiber hood for sure. They just are such a high tech looking piece. I think you should also get an HID Conversion kit for $350-$600. You need real H.I.D. lights to go with all this high tech look. To me this is essential to your design. Get them!!!

Lastly..............definitely get an aluminum dash kit or at least a Carbon Fiber one to go around your instruments and for the dash itself. You have to have your interior high tech to go with this Dora Body kit. Racing seats would also enhance the feal of your car with this body kit. Overall with the body kit, RED RMDSM Front lip red, 19 inch wheels, Carbon Fiber hood, Carbon Dash kit, Racing seats, Altezza Carbon Tailights, and H.I.D. Conversion kit :D You would be so tight!!!!

thanx a lot man, im not sure about gettin 19's tho man cuz im gonna get air suspension and im gonna lower my car like 4 inches while im driving and i dont thikn i'l be able to go that low with 19's without rubbing. anyways, i forgot to add these Bomex mirrors that im also planniong on getting...

Attachments

• bomex mirrors.jpg
    bomex mirrors.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 376
I am definitely excited about your project. I like the mirrors, just another great detail. Those must be really RARE. I have never seen them on an Eclipse. Yeah 19 inch wheels are too extreme for your purposes. If you need some good wheel deals go to www.autoglitz.com and www.wheelmax.com they have great deals on 17's and 18 's. Peace out.:dsm:

That actually looks good. Those altezzas look alright. But I saw some altezzas in a magazine that were all red and you couldn't tell they were altezzas unless they had their lights on, or hit the brakes. So basically like those carbon ones but only with a red lens instead of clear.

sorry to post the question about how the dora wing mounts but id like to know. where can you get the bomex mirrors at?

If you paint that RMDSM lip spoiler, plan on painting it like every couple of months.....your gonna scrape that thing like mad. Leave it how it is or paint it black.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back