The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

My First DSM my First Car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM MAN said:
Nice car, whats wrong with the 7 bolt?
Let me guess> C-walk?
I am just trying to guess :coy:

So what is wrong?

BTW nice color! and it need to be drop a little bit. :D

Tredizzle said:
Hey guys i gotta pic of my GS-T. Its been sitting in that spot for 1 week, and going to stay in that spot for a month untill i get my JDM 6bolt.
http://img119.echo.cx/img119/1079/picture0181oh.jpg

Nice, but what is wrong with your 7 bolt? I mean if its fine, drive the damn thing. If it aint broke, dont fix it. Swap that JDM 6 bolt whenever your 7 bolt throws a rod or crankwalks.. :cool: im just playing man...i hope that never happens.

I gotta get a:
new clutch ACT 2100
3-4 shift fork
fork roll pins
main shaft nuts.

I also have this other problem with my car
I drive and i turn it off turn it back on the car has
this weird jumping movement... 2 much money 2 fix

My machanic is charging me 1200 for labor and
im gettin the motor for 1600. He is taking my head
and manifold off putting it on the 6 and the tranny will only
cost around 150 bux in parts. so everything comees out to 2800.
Im going to have a complete motor left over..
WHat should i do with it?

how many miles does the 7-bolt have on it? i am rebuilding my 7-bolt and need some parts.

Damn nice color :thumb: - is that a stock color w/ fresh water droplets on her, or is that a metallic paint giving off those sparkles?

Cool! :cool:

-A
:dsm: / :talon:

PS: You watching out for birds passing over your car? :tease:

90thousand miles.... Yeah i watch out for birds....
Thanx for the Comments guys.

Your Short!!!!!!!!! LOL

just playing, Im moving to Pheonix in a few weeks! See ya there...

Tredizzle said:
I gotta get a:
new clutch ACT 2100
3-4 shift fork
fork roll pins
main shaft nuts.

I also have this other problem with my car
I drive and i turn it off turn it back on the car has
this weird jumping movement... 2 much money 2 fix

My machanic is charging me 1200 for labor and
im gettin the motor for 1600. He is taking my head
and manifold off putting it on the 6 and the tranny will only
cost around 150 bux in parts. so everything comees out to 2800.
Im going to have a complete motor left over..
WHat should i do with it?

I would try to sell the motor for cheap if nothings wrong with. Probably like $500-$700 or so since its got that many miles. Or you should just keep that motor as your backup, so next time, or if anything happens which i hope not, you will have a motor to just slap in and go :thumb:
Or you can just part out the motor and sell them, like 2G pistons, etc.

I bought my car last March, and trust me, i spent $10000 in repairs man just to get this thing running right. So dont feel bad that your spending that much money and hope you have a good time with that car..im sure youll love it when it starts running right. :thumb:

97ClipseDSM said:
I would try to sell the motor for cheap if nothings wrong with. Probably like $500-$700 or so since its got that many miles. Or you should just keep that motor as your backup, so next time, or if anything happens which i hope not, you will have a motor to just slap in and go :thumb:
Or you can just part out the motor and sell them, like 2G pistons, etc.

I bought my car last March, and trust me, i spent $10000 in repairs man just to get this thing running right. So dont feel bad that your spending that much money and hope you have a good time with that car..im sure youll love it when it starts running right. :thumb:

people pay money for 7 bolts?

you make the car look bigger than what it actually is. are you sure you can see over the steering wheel?? LOL! j/k. you should learn how to work on your car on your own since dsm's arent the most reliable car in the world. unless you treat it right, which i doubt since everybody treats their first car like crap.

I'll be moving down there shortly too for school. See ya around hopefully. Can't miss that paint.

When u move down here. Meet on 35th & Union Hills every second saturday. All of the DSM guys go out there. I havent been in awhile.. And i wont be for another 2 months.

All the short jokes sniff sniff. Im only 16 5'4 haha. Yeah im Short but im using that to my advantage. Im doing a custom chop top. 2 1/2 - 3 Inch chop.and im lowing my car 2 inches.

My plan right now is to make 320whp with my 6bolt.

Tredizzle said:
My plan right now is to make 320whp with my 6bolt.

My friend Travis (KPWSerpiente) made that on the 7 bolt (106k on it). On the 16G, with no Front mount. Its his reliable daily driver, and probably one of the most reliable 320FWHP DSM's Ive ever see.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back