The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Mistuvishi appreciation day

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warren

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 20, 2010
houston, Texas
SAVE THE DATE! MOD 2012* June 2, 2012 11a-4p Don Herring MitsubishiIrving 2901 W Airport Fwy Irving TX 75062 To registerfor the Show n Shine please visit donherring.com when you see the scrolling banner for MOD 2012 click on it* Once you are on the MOD site just click on Show n Shine Registration If you have been a Vendor in the past and are interested in sponsoring again Please do the same and click on the Vendor Registration If you have any problems please contact me directly [email protected]

We Look forward to seeing you all Saturday June 2, 2012

Sherri Herring Hawkins VP Marketing Don Herring Mitsubishi Dallas.Irving.Plano p.469.443.1900

Haha I just spoke to you in the email this morning. You beat me to the punch on making the thread. I'll make one in the Dallas regional one to get more attention on this.

See ya there!

Cheers
Mike

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back