The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Meet on march 6th???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

19904g63tRS

Probationary Member
Jul 9, 2009
roselle, Illinois
ok so i know theres a meet goin on march 6th but im woundering how many people on here are goin to the meet?? and if anyone in the bloomingdale/roselle/hanover/glendale heights/itasca areas wana meet somewere before and cruise up there?

if you add this group to ## facebook he will send you all the info about the meet, or you can go to the events page on the group page and click on the link it will give you all the info on it, i put the link below

Chicago DSM - MMC | Facebook

Whats up everyone, well im glad too see that people are actually talking about this LOL. But yes go to the facebook group i created and it has all the info about this meet and will have all the info about future meets. but if you cant make it to the page because you dont have a facebook or w.e other reason, heres the info.

Thanks, Cameron

Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010
Time: 7:00pm - 11:30pm

Description
We did this last week and it worked out good. So we are going to have one more for this year. The plan is to meet >IN< the Starbucks @ Streets of Woodfield 7PM Then @ 8PM cruse the Elgin O'Hare EXP. To Frankly Yours on Irving park Rd. I talked with the owner of Frank's today and he has no problems with us filling his parking lot and hanging out... Chances are he wont be there and it will be his son will just like last time...

WEATHER PERMITTING. So as long as there is not a blizzard it will be on. Pleas show support by attending this event. This will be a good time to bring forth any Ideas you might have for spring and summer meet's for 2010 and to meet some new faces..

Starbucks - Starbucks Coffee - Google Maps

Frankly Yours - Frankly Yours Original - Google Maps

Hey guys just joined today and saw this. Look like the meet isn't that far away from my location. I'll drop by, interested on seeing everyone set up. Since non of my friends are into dsm, it would be nice seeing others who appreciate them.

Hey guys just joined today and saw this. Look like the meet isn't that far away from my location. I'll drop by, interested on seeing everyone set up. Since non of my friends are into dsm, it would be nice seeing others who appreciate them.

ya man shoot me a pm and il let u now wuts goin on for a cruise to the meet

Hi guys id love to come im in Rockford so not far at all. i dont have anything done to my car except a short ram. and rims would i be a joke if i showed up??

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back