The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Me on speed channel!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gixxerdrew

DSM Wiseman
Oct 5, 2007
Yokohama, Japan, Asia
check it out!

JRH_4745.jpg

full video link

http://www.douro-oni.com/media/meOnSpeedTV.mp4

wooohoo 1.8 seconds of fame! Just realy rare for an engineer to get TV time you know. Its usually drivers ;) i guess adjusting my radio is cool haha

:rocks:

Once again a great experience with an awesome group of guys (LG Motorsports) and a killer car. I see nothing but future potential in that car we just need a little break no more fires and a little time to spend in development we can really do something!

LG if you guys didn't know have been my mentors and have done a lot for me and this car. Someday I'll have me a corvette :D

Sweet! I missed the race, but I'm guessing the team was doing really good, or bad, if they are showing you guys. Haha. Is that going to be a full time gig?

That is just too funny!

I can see you right now brother with your DVR standing in the living room all "jumped for joy" (I know cause I got the same DVR with DirecTV) rewinding it and FF it, until you get the 1 second face shot and pausing it!

Awesome man, I'm on TV :hellyeah:

I was so tired when I got back that I didnt even notice my own face on TV until my friends started flipping out hahah

LG is a privateer team and funding is always unknown, they are working on putting together a plan for next season.

that race was awsome, i was glad that the acura's won the lmp classes along with that new prototype that have. That thing is sick.. was that your team in the end who's vett went into the wall after battling that porsche? That was the best part of that gt2 class at the end...fighting right to the end..

Congrats! I so wish I could have your job. It's weird but I swear to god you look so familiar.

right on man, Im in iraq right now and few of the producers from the speed channel came over here and filmed us doing our stuff, They said it will be on t.v with in a month, its called, "worlds deadliest rides." LOL they seemed pretty cool for the most part. and finally yeah i got my dream car built now all the mods i can think besides, coilovers, cams, and some internal stuff.

nice man

see u dominated time attack an moved on to better things

sweet

envy, but willing to work along side you if you hiring

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back