The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Looking for a 95-99 GSX in El Paso WTT

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddielujan

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 27, 2002
marfa, Texas
I have a 2004 Nissan 350z 6spd with 117,000 miles Nismo weldina exhaust with megan racing test pipes, MDU coilovers, K&N intake,Redline exterior color. Im looking to trade for a 95-99 GSX with a built motor (tuned) with some cash on your end but depends. Let me know if interested.

Hey Eddie,
I'm gonna recommend you Charlies Talon and pm you his number.
I built it back in 2002. It is probably El Paso's best set up and proven 2g DSM.
Good owner, properly broken in, no cut corners, consistent mid 11 second 400+ WHP pump gas/ full interior street car. Last cylinder leakage test showed only 6-8% all the way across. Has a great/ fun power band with lot's of torque.
Last time at the track his stock tranny started to give out so at the moment it's a tire smoking- fish tailing rear wheel drive.
Mentioned he's willing to sell it for the right price but I don't mention it to the public because I want it to go to a good home.

Mods:
-Built and balanced 2.3 stroker
-Luna stage 1 port and polished head with Forced performance cams, springs and retainers
-Big Kinetic/ Slowboy Garrett core 850hp FMIC.
-Forced Performance 3582HTA ball bearing turbo.
-ACT 2600 clutch and Flywheel
-ECUtec piggyback engine management (upgrade beyond this and she'll run 10's easy)
-All the basic stuff, fuel pump, exhaust, injectors, gauges, etc..

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Why would anyone want to trade a BUILT AWD TURBO for a crappy 350 that just has exhaust and intake???

Hey Matt, I've got about 7 offers so far. I'll be in El paso tomorrow, I'll take one of your eclipse's of your hands.

Lol, I don't know how to part ways with my eclipses. Maybe if it was a 300 or 280...but a 350...nah.

I think that black talon was sold on craigslist and the guy that bought was selling parts from that car two months later so i dont know if its still in good shape but i loved it the first time i saw it we both were staring at each others black talons cool moment

Anyone interested in a 92 laser awd shell? no motor or tranny or trasfer case but if the price is right i throw in the tranny and tranfer case =]

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back