The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

El Paso

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

9!'clipseDOHC

Aug 24, 2003
El Paso, Texas
Hey fellow dsmers! I'm from the east coast with the mid atlantic region and I just moved to el paso tx and I was wondering if the el paso dsmers hang out in the southwest region or the gulf coast region? And also anyone in the el paso area give a shout out cause I would like to meet up with some local dsms.

hey man im here in ep as well i drive a 96 talon tsi awd and cruise with 2 more dsms so far....:talon:

anyone in the el paso tx area hit me up lets cruise, jst got a 96 talon tsi awd.... big plans for it so far its me and 2 others :thumb::talon:

Sorry guys, I started this thread several years ago and then kinda got away from my dsm for a while. I still have it am i'm working on freshening it up now, its been mostly sitting in the garage for the past several years (I almsot sold it :nono:). Anyways if anyone is still active in El Paso, let me know.

Hey jjm, I didn't realize you're only in town for such a short time. I'm usually off on Thursdays and Fridays. Also Saturday evenings work for me. Let me know what you are thinking. Anybody else interested?

I was thinking we could do it tomorrow (SAT) but dont look like any one else is interested. :( so lets see what happens.... I was also thinking bout maybe some track time. The only track I'm aware of is by clint exit am I correct? Sorry have not been here for a while I dont know if its still open. Well hopefully we can get some more guys in on this cruise.

Actually tomorrow is no good for me unless you want to meet me at the rhinos game. I've haven't been to a drag strip here but that sounds like fun. Last time my car was on a track was almost 4 years ago.

The El Paso Rhinos. I guess most people don't know that there is a hockey team here in the desert, LOL. They play at the ice rink right by the Coliseum. Yeah, let me know what you find out about the track.

Wow I have lived here since 1998 and have never heard of them LOL I'll try to get that info ASAP

I got the info and they open tomorrow if you wanna go. It's 10-15$ to run your car he was not quiet sure on the price. Let me know if you wanna go. I think they open around like 5 or so and they close at 11. Anybody else that is interested let us know.

I believe they open Fridays and Sundays, Sundays for sure. Just take I-10 east and take the clint exit take the first turn around and the track will be on the your right. You will know where the track is there is always a lot of cars. Well I guess I'll be going solo. this is the last time that I can go before I go back. I'll let you know how it goes tonight

Hey sorry it didn't work out for us to get together this week. Let us know how is goes tonight if you end up at the track and be safe back over in Afghanistan. God bless.

Hey sorry it didn't work out for us to get together this week. Let us know how is goes tonight if you end up at the track and be safe back over in Afghanistan. God bless.

Well Im a little disappointed on my performance this weekend fastest was a 2.4 60'

15.8 at 89. something forgot the exact time. I was trying to work on my launch I'm not used to fwd. I was launching from 3grand and spinning like crazy LOL I'm sure with some practice I will get a lot better, going rwd to fwd is a big difference and that track is super slick I think. These cars run High 14's stock if not mistaken, ha I suck:notgood: or maybe its the altitude, I'll blame it on the altitude ROFL And dont feel bad when I get back we will go on a cruise and get on the track. I have internet over there in
Afghanistan (slow as hell but I have it) so I'll be sure to keep in touch. Take care :thumb:

jjm96gst, Ouch. Very low numbers for a turbo. How many passes did you get to make? I've never been to this track, maybe it is slick.

Chris_92TS, What's wrong with your car? When do you think you will have it on the road?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back