The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Lipp O2 Housing from Lse-Performance.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well since I really haven't seen anybody else with this O2 housing, I thought I'd share it with everybody. I know their site already has a bunch of pictures of it already, but it's just nice seeing some from somebody who actually bought it, I think.

I got this Lipp O2 housing from www.lse-performance.com for $190 shipped. Comes with just a gasket & a stud & nut for the side of the O2 housing that's so tight you couldn't fit a normal bolt in it. For less than $200 I'm amazed at the quality of this. It's just crazy, I don't see why more people don't have this O2 housing. Since the divider between the wastegate & exhaust turbine on my PTE turbo is cut, this O2 housing will go great with it, since there's no walls at all inside this O2 housing seperating the wastegate passage from the normal exhaust passage. It's made to bolt onto the stock downpipe, so any downpipe that will fit the stock O2 housing will have no problem bolting to this (I have a Megan Racing downpipe). This isn't installed yet, as the turbo isn't even installed yet, but I don't see why it wouldn't perform well anyways. Well onto the pictures...

On My SCM5031BB...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

O2 Housing's gasket held up to the turbo (Stud that comes with O2 housing is screwed in turbo)

I will post more about it when I actually have it on the car...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back