The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Lafayette, La meet Dec. 17

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Openoner

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 27, 2005
Lafayette, Louisiana
Meet in Lafayette ,La at Olindes 4:00 PM. Saterday Dec. 17th. From I-10 take the ambassador caffrey exit into lafayette. follow amabassader all the way till you see walmart on the right. go down to the next light . at that light checkers will be on your right take a left at that light. the road will be named westmark. go down to the last parking lot on the left.Come out and meet.if its broke tralier it , thats what i did today. well probably b-b-q or eat somewheres and go cruise later. For info or to rsvp call me at 337-781-9209.
-Anthony

:dsm:

I was out in layfayette, for buisness a couple weeks or so ago, did you guys ever see people walkin around sellin Pizza Hut coupon books? Well one of those was me, i didnt think there would be some of my fellow DSM'rs down there...

yeah were here.. a couple of us...thats why ire cause its central to most of louisiana.

Come on guys I don't feel like having a 3 car meet again. Just call Simon(me) or Anthony. My number is 337-857-6212

Changed my valve cover, I'll be there.

Jayson :talon:

P.S. what's up Anthony

i need a valve cover....alright the meet is almost here..
nada jay....had a set back with the turbo but it should be toghter saturday..hopefully i can get some time to get a plate and insurance so it dosent have to goto the meet on a trailor

So far thats 3 people that I know of that are coming. I posted on 2gnt but nothing as of yet. I forgot the name of the other sites you posted on Anthony.

got some more people from other fourms coming...cant wait...but i cant find the fitting i need for my return line...ahhhhhh times running out!

I found out that I am actually going to be off on Saturday so I won't be late this time. You've got a whole week just calm down and find one and then get some insurance on that thing. I hope you can find an insurance that charges by the day so you don't have to pay when your car is broke. LOL

Anthony try ALLSTATE I'm paying 60 bucks a month. You pick up that parts car yet?
I need that 14b.

Jayson

its all togther and everything seems to be ok ..took it out for a spin its running perfectly, got a exhaust leak to take care of and some small things... we ere shuting it down for the night and i closed the hood and the battery welded its self to the hood. turns out i got to tall of a battery...so now i need to get a new positive terminal and negitave cable...yay...i love dsms oh and battery

Might not make it Anthony my valve cover gasket is leaking bad, car started smoking on my way home yesterday there was oil everywhere. And none of the auto parts stores here have one or so they say I've given up on saying the car's an eagle talon when I call autozone half the people don't know what it is LOL. I might come by without my car to meet everyone though.

Jayson

I just checked the weather and it will be raining Saturday. Please everyone we have scheduled this meet for that day but that does not mean it will be cancelled. Weather.com said it won't be a hard rain and won't last all night so if we have to we can move after everyone shows up to a free parking garage near the hospital or Sonic. It starts at 4:00 PM so I hope to see you all there. :thumb:

The 17th thats sucks :cry: I'm taking my 3s to the austin meet.
Any idea on another meet date?

no date yet but it will proly be 2nd to last saterday of january or so...next month at the end for sure...ill post up on sun or so with the next date. you better make jay...find a gasket anywhere ill come over and help you work on it if need be...i think if its not my car i dont break em

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back