The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Knoxville Dsm Meet 09'

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

me and my buddy would love to have a meet in knoxville cause he has friends there so lets set something up

probably goin to have to wait till it gets a little warmer now , plus all our (dans) shit is broke right now..... down for the winter hybernation:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well let me know if there is anything I can help with as far as fixing stuff. I have a near complete parts car. The 94 GS.

I understand about the hibernation, mine is under a car cover right now until I get an oil leak pinpointed and fixed. Also noticed that my timing belt has some play in it :banghead: ... that is a priority fix. But I will be up and running again soon. Probably this month. :thumb:

Hello everyone, I have owned DSM's for about 7 years now. I currently drive a 92 GSX and have a 94 GS parts car.

I would love to get together for a meet, it's been a while since I was able to run with other DSM's.
Hope to see all of you soon.

Hey man, welcome to Tuners! The car in your avatar looks verrrrrry familiar...did you buy it from Richard? (Guy with the skittle?)

Warmer would be nicer, I got spoiled by the Florida sun LOL! As for my car(s), VR4 is up and running, GSX should be finished up (again...) this week as long as nothing else breaks!

hey if you guys meet up i would be interested in driving over im near johnson city,tn. drive a 95 gst with a few mods

Hey man, welcome to Tuners! The car in your avatar looks verrrrrry familiar...did you buy it from Richard? (Guy with the skittle?)

Actually yes, I did buy it from Richard. I take it you know this car.. :) I have replaced a lot of interior on this car so far, and a few pieces on the exterior. Still a lot to do before it's done. Good project car though.

And as far as meeting up tonight... Probably not, I have to go to FL tomorrow for a few days. Maybe next week.

Yea, I know Richard really well (we grew up together blah blah blah LOL). I saw the car once when I came up from school in Florida but I never got a chance to really look it over. Just glancing at it I knew it needed some TLC if someone were to make it a reliable DD but it'd make a great project car like you said. Anyway if you need any help with it or anything just shoot me a PM.

I also won't be able to make it to a meet tonight. My friend is getting in from Florida tonight and there shall be partying LOL!

sounds good ill hollar at my buddy and see what he says and then ill git back to yal. not sure what we will be in LOL not a dsm thats for sure since his is on jack stands in the shop as a empty shell and mine is in the front yard with no motor or trans ahahahha:cry::notgood:

I'm good for basically whenever. VR4 is having some clutch related gremlins but she is driveable...so shoot out a date/time/place?

I was up at The Gap all weekend but it was DEAD...coulda been the weather though LOL!

so did anyone end up meetin up saturday or are we gonna make it another time

I could probably make it then, my brother's b-day is that week so it depends when he throws his party but it should be alright. Clutch is fixed on the VR4 so at least I don't have to drive a Subie anymore LOL!

Yea, trans backed off the motor and killed the slave...fun. The VR4 isn't anything special except that it IS a VR4 LOL other than that it's a pretty basic set up and on pretty low boost.

when and where you all meeting ill be there, got they gsx running after 5 months so im wanting to get it out

sweet thanks ill be there and try to get nick from full boost to come down and a few other people so maybe we will have a nice turn out:thumb:

btw if you all didnt know there is a dsm based shop on alcoa hwy Full Boost, its across from last chance.

Hmmm did not know that! Do they have a website or something by chance? If I can't do something I've always used Mark at Fastech but I'd like to check them out!

So were on for the 3rd at Clinton. Gotcha.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back