The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Knoxville Dsm Meet 09'

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sounds about right, I'm waiting for the Galant to do something stupid. The passenger side rear tire has a nice air leak but I just keep re-filling and waiting on my new tires to get here LOL!

Nice Holset set up 92_Talon! What size injectors are you going to be running? I doubt you're going to be using the 550s in your profile...

Shit is gonna be cold as hell out there ha ha. I might show up in my 79 civic and check out what's goin on locally. I'll be running the 550's till I max them out I guess. If I can't hit 450 AWHP with them over at LNS I'll upgrade to 750's. I had 950's but nicks got em now. Oh well. Ordered my 2.3 HD rebuild from Jacks with the evo III 5th gear (200 mph :hellyeah:) and he said it should be in by the end of this week. Gettin my pressure plate resurfaced along with my flywheel, can't wait to get this bi*** back on the road. :thumb:

I doubt you'll hit 450 with 550cc injectors, isn't LNS a Mustang Dyno?

Yea it's gonna be cold! I just drove thru Sevierville (4am...LOL) and it TWELVE freaking degrees!

Yah It was 16 degrees this morning when i changed my slave cylinder. We had a decent meet once everyone showed up. Not everyone's car was running, unfortunately. We should try for another meet this spring.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Yeah Need to do another one in the summer. I would be up for coming down this summer. Im just over in Bristol TN.

hell yea we will all be up for a meet during the summer cause my car willl be done and hopefully still running LOL.

Howd yall like thatone tire fire burnout with the tokyo drift as a exit....hahaha #### fwd n/t dsm's...

looking for a factory radio for a 2g bravo..... anybody

i might be up for somethin next month depending on when

im hoping the end of the month bc im having surgery the 28th, but if you all decide to do something let me know

i cant find east tn dsm so if u could add me that would be great my name is waylon rose

Hey guys count me in. Old guy here but love the car. I am building a road racer for a 24 Hours of LeMons events this year. I just finished rebuilding the "motor" and now for the interior and roll cage.

Dave

I'm down too. Sorry about not being able to make the last one, I had some non car related stuff come up that took precedence.

I should have a 90' colt awd turbo swap done by march and hopefully my 6g72 (3kgt v6)swap im fixin to get into on my 93' n/a talon . Still think we need to meet @ 411 drag strip . All this parking lot setting around shit is bull sh!t . We have mostly performance vehicles , we should use them . I know alot of people worry about braking your shit racing and what not , but that's just a part of it . If it breaks at the drag strip it going to break on the road eventually to soooooo.... Just thrown my two cents out there.

Gage

Is that a nay... were's everybody @... Dan , I can smell that holset from maryville... smells like 3 day old taco bell...dirty dirty...hahahah.

I'm with you Gage. Since most of are out breaking our cars on the street( I currently tore my transmission up after a Dragon Run a couple weeks agao) why not go to the track and do it. I can provide a tow to those who break as I have a trailer that has hauled many DSM's in the past year. I'm up for something this month and can probably get a couple more people as well. The last one wasn't that great as I was expecting at least 10-12 and only like 6 showed. I agree it was cold and all but we still had fun and I'm over the parking lot BS as well. Need to cruise or go to the track.

Dragon=FUN!! I'm down for the track, I may not be able to run as I'm currently babying the VR4 around with a couple of trans related problems...oh the joys of being a DSM'er..but it's whatever. The GSX should be done some time next week according to the shop so if it's after that I'll bring it out.

Mine has some tranny issues as well. Not been able to lovcate one close enough to go get so I put mine back together with some used parts and it's still making a little noise on the deceleration. Some track fun would be good and at least better than sitting in a parking lot!

Hey guys let me know when you all are going to meet and I'll come out.

I have read some of the post on here and I'm going to disagree with some of you all about nick being to high or his experience. Nick is a great guy and he's not out to rob anyone. He has worked on my car and some of my friends cars and done a great job. I'm going to agree with wickedblk95gsx if you want cheap couplers go to advanced auto parts. (Cudadrt). Nick has tuned some of the fastest imports in Knoxville including his own so i believe his experience speaks for it's self. so gagegregory if your so experienced where is your advertisement and i hope it's not the car you got pictured.LOL If you don't have the money to pay for parts or the work you need done then do it your self but don't talk bad about someone trying to run a business.

Just letting everyone know, Gage finished the 3000GT V6 swap into a 1993 Talon. It is freakin sweet and the car goes like hell too. It's for sell in the classifieds. Put the word out, this car is one of a kind. I finally got my hx35 on with a little help from Royal Brass on the custom feed and drain line. Check em out, way better than anything I've found on the internet and cheaper too. Got my Jacks tranny in and should be on the street in the next few days, watch out LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back