The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Is anyone in SJ still dsm'ing ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

some cam'd out camaro came thru and did a burnout right in front of the planet fitness windows pretty much, didn't park, dunno who it was. happened around 930 so we had a good hour and a half of hang out time.

cops showed up later and politely asked us to find somewhere else to do it, and with permission from property owner.

scott brought the 1g instead of his evo this time.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Nice!! Always one a-hole out there. I'm good for next thursday, hopefully others come out too.

there's a new meet for Advanced Auto too, with permission from the owner. that's on Tuesday night at 8pm, hammonton.

Will Thursday night meet (31st) still happen there? (since the camaro had to be cool) If not, we will make our own dsm meet I guess ..even if its just red lion diner LOL

so far, he hasn't found a new place that i'm aware of. i'll go wherever, car seems very happy right now. might even do some WOT tuning today if I'm not too lazy.

That's how we lost our spot in manhawkin. Cops were cool with it then this group called "downshift" showed up with a fox body on a trailer and started with a guy with an old Monty, and some other guy with his car on a trailer. The other guy got pissed and they went to race and about 3/4 s of the group left burn outs were done, kids sped out on to rt 72 to go watch the race 3 kids got cough racing right on 72, cars impounded and everything cause some of them admitted it and they sold out the race location so a ton of cops closed off the road they went to and gave everybody out there tickets for one thing or the other. Property own decided last month thay they didn't want anyone having a meet there. After they had issues with other kods during a diffeeent meet. So I am looking for a new spot down her to have one.

Any thoughts on the tuesday meet? Weather looks iffy on thursday

i'll be there, possibly geoff and scott too from down my area.

Ugh, i cant make this tuesday. Hopefully thursday rain holds off

thursday is back on, family dollar, which i think will be a right off 206, then left about 200 feet. before al&rich's gas station with the big american

Me louie and shaun are definite, i may have 2 non-dsms. Thought metalmoose and slowdoor were trying to come. Just wanted everyone to know where and when we are meeting if they wanted to cruise with us.

I got mine! What time are you getting there? Are you coming with Geoff?

Yea he and I will probably meet at my place then go over. Just don't know what time yet.

So who is in for a dsm track night? I have myself, tmoney, geoff, blizz99,possibly louie, another 2g auto. Anyone else wanna come out? This friday night at atco.

So who is in for a dsm track night? I have myself, tmoney, geoff, blizz99,possibly louie, another 2g auto. Anyone else wanna come out? This friday night at atco.

Awww yea, I'm ready to blaze some 13's

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back