The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Is anyone in SJ still dsm'ing ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don't throw the stockers out, i took them apart and used the "gasket" on the new ones

I need mirrors LOL drivers side got the new wideband trying to figure out out to set it up for logging will be back with more info. Anyone have the 1/8 vaccum tit for the intake on a 1g. Mine is blocked off and need it for my catch can

Nothing wrong with AEM, I have been running it for years!! (You know I have something to say, but I won't!!!!!) LOL!!!

Still working to fix my idle, on a side note first ride was last night and other then second gear grind (not sure if I'm up to tackling a rebuild) it wasn't too bad. I did drop a cylinder a one point for 30 seconds and then with a little gas it came back. Not sure what that's about. Yesterday I picked up a set of cheap tires just so it was drive-able. Tried to get my rotors off was going to sand blast and cut them but it turns out they were the original rotors so the driver side needed some coaxing with a torch and a hammer so I went and just replaced the rotors anyway, as well as the wheel studs they had seen better days. And fresh pads. Stops great little squeak but I'll fix that today. Did a tranny flush to see if it helped but I'm pretty sure second gear synchros are beat. You can put the car into to second gear when it is stopped but if the rps are above 1100 where the car is idling the tranny sounds angry. But I was still stoked to go for a ride. Even with the lack of interior. Def couldn't have gotten this far with out the help from @tmoney20g and my buddy. Going to try and throw reg. and insurance and a set of plates on her today as well. And go threw a few more checks to try and get this idle thing sorted out.

@Slowdoorwedge break that beyotch in! hopefully not too much else stuff goes wrong while she comes back to life.

@fncrazy if you have link or an afc, then you can put them in. otherwise, i wouldn't

I wouldnt run injector duty cycle more than 90%. If you have link, just put them in a be done with it.

Whats up guys.....

Just joined, and I'm still reading past posts to see what crazyness I have just signed onto. I have a few questions, but will wait until I am an accepted member to start blabbing....

Maiden voyage a success she made it to the gas station in back. Double clutching to get second in and still have a surge but it works oh and hit fuel cut at 5k

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back