The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Intake manifold gasket

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Need a new one to fix my leak and im trying to get a high quality gasket.

How would this be? 4G63T Intake Manifold Gasket 95-99
That's the only intake manifold gasket that I'll use anymore. They seal great, and they're reusable. You can't tear it like a paper gasket and you'll literally never need to replace it. And it won't deform around the ports like the heat barrier gaskets, nor will it be prone to blow out near the EGR port from anti-lag use. :thumb:

That's the only intake manifold gasket that I'll use anymore. They seal great, and they're reusable. You can't tear it like a paper gasket and you'll literally never need to replace it. And it won't deform around the ports like the heat barrier gaskets, nor will it be prone to blow out near the EGR port from anti-lag use. :thumb:

I thought for a minute there that your WERE talking about the heat barrier gasket I linked to. :D

I've had my Magnus HB gasket on and off more times than I can count, and have never had any issue with it.

I thought for a minute there that your WERE talking about the heat barrier gasket I linked to. :D

I've had my Magnus HB gasket on and off more times than I can count, and have never had any issue with it.
The larger port gaskets seem to be built a little stronger. The small port gaskets are pretty thin in most places and they seem to lack support. Check out the areas that deform and push into the port path: http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/bolt-tech/332412-anti-lag-magnus-heat-barrier-gasket.html

I use a heat barrier gasket like the Magnus and it has worked well for me. No leaks after 8 years.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back