The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

injector help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiteboyz

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 21, 2009
Albany, New_York
Ok i just got a set of ford denso injectors, they are blue top, these are the number on them F55E-A2D, 2740, 561. i think they are 24lb inj from what i was able to come up with, just not sure if they are low or high independance, and if i could use them in my dsm as an upgrade to my 450's. also was wondering what cc's they were if the 561 ment they were 561cc or ? i googled for n hour but did not come up with much. any help would be great thanks.

Attachments

• ford inj4.jpg
    ford inj4.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 146
  • ford inj 2.jpg
    ford inj 2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 128
  • ford inj3.jpg
    ford inj3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 148
  • ford inj 1.jpg
    ford inj 1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 136
If they in fact are 24 lb injectors then that's 250 cc's. Don't bother trying them out on your car, since they are almost half the size of stock ones.

Ahhh ok, thank you guys for the help. looks like hey are going in the garbage LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back