The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

hot wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azkikr10

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 12, 2003
Union City, California
i know this is a dumb question but i looked all over. does anyoen know where to get like a hotwheels or model of a 1g dsm? ive looked all over and cant find one. dont ask why i want one but i do so any help would be appreciated.

mitsu had some models when the 1g's were new...sometimes they pop up on ebay..but ive been looking forever

i know this is a dumb question but i looked all over. does anyoen know where to get like a hotwheels or model of a 1g dsm? ive looked all over and cant find one. dont ask why i want one but i do so any help would be appreciated.
I cant even find a 2g eclipse thats not a fast & the furious model. Lol.

@Volcom339
Get the fast and furious 1/25 model and then get the 1/25 oem kit for it, here are some links.

F&F Model

OEM Kit

Or you could always buy the F&F Hotwheel or the 2001 Easter edition and paint it to look like your car. :) I also made one to look like my friend's Charger.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

They didn’t they only put out the eclipse for the movie fast and the furious however there is a guy on eBay who makes them
Also this you can make your own https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/various/mitsubishi-eclipse-eagle-talon-printable-model

I cant even find a 2g eclipse thats not a fast & the furious model. Lol.
None fast and the furious

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back