The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveDSM1981

Probationary Member
Jul 5, 2023
Whitstable, Europe
Just wanted to post up and say hi, I had to re register as I couldn’t get into to my old account. My names Steve and I am in the UK, this is my 6th DSM picked it up as a non runner, it’s a euro spec gs, so 4g63 nt. I have had 5 other cars 3 US 420a GS, a euro spec GST and an eagle talon.

My current car definitely has some electrical gremlins, it cut out on the previous owners and has never been restarted, but hopefully will figure it out. Will be searching through the forum for direction and help

I will add some pictures of my current and previous cars

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Glad you’re back on the forum. Looks like you’ve had plenty of DSM experience. Hopefully we will be able to help you on this latest project.

Thanks for the welcomes, is there a euro specific part to the forum as I have the 4g63 na? Trying to search for the no start issues

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back