The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

FS: ECMLink V3 w/speed density bundle & boost control solenoid

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPAM

Probationary Member
Sep 21, 2002
Las Cruces, New_Mexico
This setup is brand new in the box. I was back and forth for a while but I'm going to stick with the Haltech since I use it with my other cars.

Bought it in September from ECMTuning.com for $689.13 shipped. I can still print the receipt. Will come with a boost control solenoid and speed density bundle. The bundle comes complete to eliminate your MAF and includes IAT, pigtails, aluminum bung and 4-bar MAP sensor.

$600 in EP or LC...that's basically a price of the brand new V3 w/boost control setup and you get a free speed density package.

I'm open to questions and pic requests (will post them publicly later). The easiest way to get a hold me is via [email protected]

thanks!

For anyone interested, this is a very nice setup. I run V3 Full on SD and the BBG solenoid and LOVE it!.

SPAM, I got to see your car one of these days!

Thanks Nathan...Unfortunately it won't be for a year. I leave for Korea in December. I was hoping to have the VR4 up and running so I could bring it with me but I've been incredibly busy with work and the FC3S. I ended up shipping my Pathfinder.

But you're right about the V3...it's the best dollar for dollar ECU setup for DSMs on the market (not counting the fallen Jackal company).

For anyone interested, this is a very nice setup. I run V3 Full on SD and the BBG solenoid and LOVE it!.

SPAM, I got to see your car one of these days!

Oh...also, I can do a partial trade for a pair of 18 inch tires for my RX7. 245s or wider.

thanks folks.

were you the guy that was interested in the speed cable and shaft of my laser? if so i still got them i will be parting it out or trade you your dsmlink for my laser (4 bolt rear end) :sneaky: keep the boost controler :D

i will also love to see your vr4

I might have been the one interested. I was looking for one at one time. Sorry...but I can't take on another project with the Laser right now. I'm getting ready to leave and I need to leave the wife someplace to park.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back